ORR presentations on occupational health
We publicise and promote our health programme for 2010-14 in several ways in order to raise awareness across the rail industry of significant health issues that need to be addressed and the key role for industry in controlling and reducing health risks.
Our vision of a rail industry that consistently achieves best practice in occupational health can only happen if the industry understands why our health programme is necessary, what they need to do to manage risks to workers’ health, and the additional benefits that will result for their business.
One key way in which we promote our health programme by delivering presentations at key events explaining what it means for the industry. A sample of the presentations made are available on this page.
Last updated: July 2012
- Managing work related stress in the rail industry( PDF 849 Kb)Presentation at the RIAC meeting, 16 October 2012
- The ORR Occupational Health Programme and You( PDF 366 Kb)Presentation at the IOSH Annual Conference, March 2011
- ORR Occupational Health Programme: emerging lessons( PDF 470 Kb)Presentation at the Rail Industry Liability Seminar, May 2012
- ORR Occupational Health Programme 18 months in( PDF 617 Kb)Presentation at the Institution of Health and Safety (IOSH) Rail Conference, November 2011
- Presentation at the Industry Safety Liaison Group (ISLG), September 2011