- Code of practice
ORR compliance with the code of practice for official statistics
We follow the Code of Practice for Official Statistics and we have included the below statements to show how we adhere to the code. We are currently being assessed by the UK Statistics Authority for national statistics status of our National Rail Trends. We will publish the subsequent report on this page once it is available.
If you have any feedback please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you.
Last updated: October 2012
- Statement of ORR’s administrative sources ( PDF 213 Kb).
- Statement on statistical quality strategy principles and processes ( PDF 64 Kb).
- Statement of confidentiality ( PDF 92 Kb).
- Statement on pre-release ( PDF 57 Kb).
- Pre-release list: NRT and station usage ( PDF 39 Kb).
- Pre-release list for Network Rail monitor ( PDF 21 Kb).
- Statement of release practices and publication strategy ( PDF 39 Kb).
- Statement on revisions and errors ( PDF 45 Kb).
- Statement on user engagement ( PDF 37 Kb).