- Contact rail statistics
Contact rail statistics team
If you have any questions, comments or suggestions, please contact the rail statistics team at email@example.com.
When you make a request for information to the team
- please be specific about the material you need
- if the information is within a range of dates or a specific timescale please include this in your request.
We will aim to respond to your request within 10 working days of ORR being clear of your requirements.
Requests for more information
Please note that if you are currently undertaking academic research that includes the use of National Rail Trends data and have specific requirements that cannot be met by existing data available then please contact the following:
If your enquiry is about:
- passenger journeys, kilometres and revenue, please contact the train operating companies directly. Otherwise, email firstname.lastname@example.org;
- public performance measure, freight moved or infrastructure please visit the Network Rail website;
- capacity statistics, average age of rolling stock, Government support to the rail industry or payments and penalties to operators please email email@example.com;
- freight lifted, please contact the freight operators directly; and
- the National Passenger Survey, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last updated: March 2013